Serbian List, which is a coalition partner in the government, which is dominated by LDK and PDK controls the most important government ministries through Deputy Ministers appointed from its ranks.
Second in Kosovo’s Deputy eksekutivin Branimir Stojanovic, which refers to Kosovo, “Kosovo and Metohija” and “Kosmet”.
Photo: Branimir Stojanovic
Prime Minister Isa Mustafa, not so long ago appointed 6 Deputy Government Ministries of the Republic of Kosovo from among the Serb List. 5 deputy ministers belonging to Serbian ethnicity as one entity ek Gorani, reports portal Sakte.net
Through these appointments Serbian List won the direct control of the relevant government departments in the sector of interior, finance, justice, ministries and sectors where the planned economic development is closely linked to the development of the country.
Mirjana Jevtic was appointed Deputy Minister of Social Welfare and Labour Minister that the highest government budget, Milan Radojevic, was appointed deputy minister in the Ministry of Internal Affairs by creating access to the sensitive information to the Serbian List, Nikolçeviç Sladjan, was appointed Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning which is drawn every development plan of Kosovo, Radoljub Mladenovic, was appointed deputy minister in the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural development, which has special importance for the development of agricultural crops, Biljana Popovic, was appointed deputy minister in the Ministry of Finance allocates government budget and sets priorities and Nusret Hoxha, deputy Minister of Justice.
Judging by the composition of the scope of authority of the Serbian List, the political party which operates under the direction of Belgrade has become a force in the decision-making processes through which Kosovo is going through.
At the session of Hashim Thaci’s election as president of Kosovo, the Serb was conditional ballots the following conditions, which were reported to have been accepted by both partners, PDK and LDK:
- Ten percent of the armed forces must be under the command of the Serb and Serb commander, who would give only responsibility the President of the Association of Serb-majority municipalities;
- Deputy Commander of the Kosovo Police General to nominate the President of the Association, which will have 80 qindeshin competencies commander in chief, to his community understood;
- Deputy Prime Minister of the Serb List would have additional powers in his work;
- Association of Serb-majority municipalities will have supervision, appointment and collection of customs revenue that municipalities bordering Serbia;
- Revenues in the Association of Serb Municipalities of Serbia will not have the right to prohibit the Government of Kosovo, but only to ask what the destination that are dedicated.
The agreement reached between the PDK-LDK became possible only after the government became part of the Serbian List. Its two main preconditions were: Association of Serb municipalities within 3 to 5 months from the signing of this agreement and special treatment during the process of privatisation in the next waves majority municipalities serbe./Sakte.